Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2015

Weekly Overview #4



YAS, you're freaking right you already saw this picture. It's basically a flashback from Wacken. I'm missing summer and festival time so much so that's why I need pictures of these times to comfort myself. Yes, poor me, but I bet there are many more persons out there that feel the same. Shout out to everyone that misses summer and festivals! ♥


Squad goals achieved. Yes, these are my lovely friends (I hope they are fine with me sharing it, if not eeeerrrrmmm, JUST BE OK WITH IT PLEASE I NEED TO SHARE BECAUSE DAMN I LOVE YOU ♥) I'm the weird one on the right hand side btw.


Apple sauce. I don't even know if this exists around the world but guys it's so delicious. I'm making it myself with old apples (yes, I'm a student, I have to save money plus I can't throw things away).


This was basically me sitting in the bus in the morning on my way to university thinking "Let's take a picture of the foggy blurry morning". It's a weird one and actually it shows nothing.



Oh my. That's a story. On the picture you see me being a snowflake. Yes, I was invited by a friend to a birthday party. She wanted us to dress up as snowflakes or Santa Clauses. It sounds somehow ridiculous but I always loved to dress up so it was fun for me. I sewed a silver skirt and wore a white shrit and thights. The best thing was the mascara. I got a white one and it looked so creepy. I loved it because it was the perfect mix between freaky and cute and that's what it's all about for me. Haha.


Just me shopping. Haha.


I tried to be cute. So just me taking selfies.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen