Sonntag, 27. September 2015

Summer's End

 
 




Hey guys, I know I said, I'll probably post less but here I am feeling like I could post all the time. Well, my friends come over tonight so I put on that look. I think it's  a perfect every day outfit as the jumper adds a comfy vibe to the quite dressed up look of the skirt and the tights. 
Aaand I know I'm doing weird gestures in the pictures. Don't ask me why, I think that's just me being comfortable and crazy, aha.
Anyways, I'm somehow sad that summer is almost over as I have to say goodbye to most of my croptops and some lovely outfits that I loved to wear during summer, but on the other hand I'm also can't wait for oversized jumpers and black tights.
Before I forget it. I know the last two pictures seem kind of weird but I just wanted to show you the beautiful texture of the jumper and the necklace that I was wearing. 
Have a wonderful evening guys!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen