Mittwoch, 30. September 2015

Until it Sleeps




So tear me open and pour me out
There's things inside that scream and shout
And the pain still hates me
So hold me until it sleeps.

This is such a wonderful quote by Metallica's song Until it sleeps. I can't stop listening to it and the meanings of the lyrics are simply incredible. They fit so good to a lot of situations that people are in and I personally feel very consoled when listening to Metallica's songs. What are your favourite songs and bands? Would be very interested in knowing that. :)
Plus some random pictures I took of my recorder and some vinyls. It's a vinyl by Casper. It's a German rapper. I'm normally not too much into that kind of music but Casper's lyrics are incredibly deep and meaningful that you simply have to love him. I might share some lyrics of him sooner or later. Hope you like these kind of posts by me. I know it's not clothes but I still love them.
I feel kind of ill as well which isn't too cool. That's why I'm in super comfy clothes that aren't worth sharing.
Have a nice day everyone!



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen