Freitag, 27. November 2015

Inspiration





Hey guys,
I know it's been ages and I'm so sorry for it. University is so demanding and I had to get used to my new surroundings. I know I promised to share pictures of my new room and I wanted to do more outfit posts as well but I was just too busy. Things aren't calmer yet and I actually should be studying right now instead of writing this but I just couldn't resist. I miss this so much.
Another problem I got is that the camera I always used to take photos is my dad's camera so I'm now sat with my old one that doesn't take great pictures.
As soon as I'm in my home town I'll take new pictures of outfits and stuff, but for now I'll just share some inspiration pictures. Hopefully better than nothing. I want to keep you on track of what's going on and hopefully I will. I've got so many new outfits (some rockier some simpler) but I never took pictures.


It's so grungy and the grunge style is certainly one of my favourites! (I love the hair, although I'm happy with my red ones)


I'm somewhat into tattoos lately although I'm not brave enough to get one.


I need more skater skirts.


It's all about the perfect mix of sexy and elegant


Effy Stonem form "Skins" (TV series) is certainly my inspiration for rocky outfits.

All pictures are taken from tumblr. I do not own any of the pictures in this post unless otherwise its said.


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen