Samstag, 28. November 2015

Weekly Overview #3



It's finally snowing! The picture was taken in my home town - you can obviously see that I'm living on the countryside.


I could die for joghurt, cereals and pomegranate!


Me - in a white outfit (that I'll show you soon). I totally stepped out of my comfort zone but it kind of felt amazing!


Gute Laune - Good Mood. That's what this picture is basically showing.


Helped my mum at her kindergarten where they had that bonfire. I love bonfires so much. It's somehow super impressive and I could stare at fire forever.


Me taking selfies. After seeing that picture I was all like WHAT- Is this me? I look like a doll and I do not like the picture too much. It kind of confuses me.


From my balcony at - yes - my home town flat. Best view ever.

Hope you guys have had a nice week as well. You probably realise that I get addicted to posting as soon as I start with it again. The problem is just getting good pictures. I'll do my best to keep you updated.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen