Samstag, 26. September 2015

But don't forget the songs that made you cry and the songs that saved your life.







Hey everyone. Sorry for being inactive for like a century. It's just that posting all the time stressed me out especially 'cause I simply don't have anybody that was able to take photos of me. Well, that problem is still not solved. 
That's why I decided that I won't just share pictures of my looks. I know that's actually the basic thing of my blog but to be honest I think that style is more than just clothes. That's why I decided that I'll simply show you my life, if that's somehow possible. I'll show you pictures of what inspires me, of what I like, what makes me feel good or bad, etc. I hope you like the idea. It also might be that I won't post as often as I used to. Uni starts in two weeks and I still have to move to another city. I'm already super nervous but I promise I will keep you updated. 

Okay now about the post: I love vinyls. I also got a record player obviously and I love to listen to vinyls. I know it's basically the same like CDs or digital music but I don't know. It gives it another feeling and some vibes that are simply inexplicable. I feel so inspired by vinyls.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen