Mittwoch, 26. August 2015

Wishlist #1 BASICS



Beanie - Forever 21

I so need one. Can you believe that I seriously don't own this. It goes so good wih casual looks and it would be just perfect for the next seasons.


Flanel Skater Skirt - Forever 21

Skater Skirts go with everything and it's a so important basic thing. And. I only got one black skater skirt and so need some others. Thought I should start with this one. It's simply gorgeous. 



Leather Skater Skirt - Forever 21

And here we go again. Next skater skirt.



Black Jeans Shorts - Forever 21

Will you believe me if I say I don't own any black shorts? Probably you won't but it's indeed true. I do not have a single pair of black shorts. I don't even know why. This is basically the most BASIC THING ON EARTH. Why don't I have one? Good question.
I don't know if I'm getting the one on the photo. Probably I won't but something similar. I prefer high waisted shorts at the moment so I probably go for destroyed black high waisted shorts.



Black Leather Leggins - Forever 21

I have a weird relationship to leggins tbh. I don't really like them somehow but lately I've seen so many pictures of people wearing leggins and I do have to say sometimes it looks quite okay. I wouldn't wear just a leggins and a shirt (that's one of the most terrible things you can do) but I guess there are quite cool ways to style leggins. I thought I'd go for an artificial leather leggins as it is kind of more interesting. 


Over the knee socks - Forever 21

I so need these. I think that it simply looks stunning to wear overknee socks with skirts, dresses or shorts. It also looks good over tights and I guess it's the perfect way to wear tights in winter witout freezing too much. Again, I don't know if I get these socks, but similar ones.



High waisted vintage shorts - Amazon

Okay so this is probably the first thing of all that I posted here that I'll get. I love the way they look and wow I just can't wait to combine them somehow. I already got thousands of pictures in my head.


I don't know if you like this post guys, but I'll probably go on doing them as I quite like it. Well, if you don't simply tell me although I guess I won't change anything about my decision. Haha. Nevermind I'm being weird right now.
Love you guys and have a nice evening!



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen