Mittwoch, 26. August 2015

I'm terribly sorry.




Hey everyone. I'm simply terribly sorry. I know I haven't been online for over a week now but there is simply so much going on right now.

1) I got an admission for uni and am now looking for a place to live (I got one yesterday, it doesn't look super nice, but it's alright. I'll show you pictures as soon as I'll live there which will be the first of October)

2) I'm on holidays with the fam. And obviously I can't be on the computer all the time. It'd be simply rude, so yeah, that's another point.

3) I'm more active on TSWatch again which is a suicide prevention blog on tumblr. I love helping people but it is very demanding and it can be quite stressful as well so this is taking a lot of time.

4) A refugee center was burnt down in my home city. The whole refugee thing is a very big topic in Germany right now and I want to help out somehow. And yeah at the moment I'm trying to read quite a lot about the subject and stuff so that I'm well informed.

But of course, I should be online more often. I'm having a few outfits that I desperately want to share with you but I just don't find the time to take pictures of them. I so need someone to take pictures of me. Especially because when I'm taking pictures of myself it is mostly in my room. And that gets simply boring. So ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME. Suggestions are appreciated.

I'll do a wishlist post (as I've already said) soon, maybe I'll find the time tomorrow. Hope you aren't mad at me (although you'd have the right to be).

I love you guys!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen