Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

London Part II: Food











As you see, this is a post about food. Not really interesting indeed but I don't know I simply had to show you. One thing I always laugh about is English bread. I mean look at that sandwich. It's simply too soft, there is no bread crust and it tastes well...not so good. German bread is totally different.
The first picture shows Ed's Easy Diner where I ate the best burgers ever. They were so delicious and probably caused my weight gain haha.
And the staff of Starbucks was so sweet. They wrote my name differently every freaking time which was quite funny but oh well my name is always written wrongly.
Yeah so this was this little food post which might be a bit needless but who cares.
Plus: at the moment it's so hot in Germany. You'd rather be in a pool the whole day but sadly that's not possible. They say it'll be 38°C on Friday! This is unbelievable.
Have a nice day guys!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen