Montag, 29. Juni 2015

London Part 1: Sights



































I'm so sorry I needed so much time to finally post about London. Still, it was more than awesome. London is such a beautiful city and I'd love to live there for some time some day. I generally adore the British accent.
This is going to be the first post about London and you can be prepared for a hell lot of more posts. There'll be fotos of me as well but these photos has got my friend so that's why I wasn't able to post any pictures of me yet. But I thought it would be nice to have some sights fotos anyway so I guess it's alright.
I know that there are a bunch of pictures of the London Bridge but I needa say that I simply loved the architecture. It was so stunning.
The stadium that you can see in one of the pictures is the Chelsea Stadium which my friend and I visited. I'm actually not a football fan and neither am I very sporty, but my friend is plus the entry was for free so we simply visited it. And I have to admit that it was pretty nice. 
Enjoy the rest of the day guys AND be prepared for the next posts. 

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen