Freitag, 26. Juni 2015

A little peace of heaven















This is a new ring of mine btw. I love it so much.


I changed my template as you have probably noticed. I don't like the font too much but oh well, I'm too bad at html-coding, so I'll simply accept it.
What do you think about it?
Aaaand personal update: I had my last oral exam today and am finished now! Wohoo. That means: I hope I will post a hell lot of stuff in the following days.
Plus: My best friend and I are going to London on Thursday. If London just wasn't so expensive. Do you know any good shops? Second hand maybe? Would be happy about some advice.
And you have probably noticed that this post is only in English and not in German anymore. It's because it sometimes gets annoying to translate everything so I decided (at least for now) to write in English. Most Germans will understand it anyways and I hope English people don't care about my language mistakes. Simply tell me if something is wrong. I'll be happy about the corrections.


Little update: i wasn't able to publish the post so i did it now. My friend and i are already in London now and i can tell you it is awesome!  I already took thousands of photos and it's just the first day. There'll be a lot of posts about London so prepare yourself aha.
Aaaand yes the photos of this post: it's on my little balcony and yeah i live the outfit so much.
And sorry for the arrangement of the pictures but I'm posting with my phone and yeah this is kind of weird.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen