Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2015

A child of the 50's









Sooo this is my Prom dress. Yup, it's a 50s petticoat dress and I love it too much. Plus my hairdresser was so awesome and pinned up my hair so that it looks like it's short. I felt a bit like Marilyn Monroe (which was pretty amazing).
In general the Prom was quite nice and aahh before I forget it. On the last picture you can see my boyfriend (I hope he's not too angry that I'm posting about him but oh well). Anyways he's so sweet and I love him incredibly much.
Hope you guys enjoyed your day!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I really like this :) ! That are cute pictures and I love your dress, your whole style :) ! It was a really nice prom :) !
    Hope to see in future more pictures of you and your style cause I love it :)!
    I´m really sry of my bad english...

    AntwortenLöschen