Sonntag, 12. Juli 2015

Hello Hello Hello How Low









Hey everyone.I shoot some new looks with my good mate Windfee (yes, she took these lovely photos; Thank you so much love!) Anyways, I think I've got too much free time (yes this is actually possible), because now I get literally stressed about anything. And I'm too often in a bad mood. Biggest problem: I don't even understand why, Oh well, I hope things are getting better soon.
Now to the look: The Nirvana crop top is actually a normal t-shirt, but I found it kind of too boring plus it was a bit short so I simply cut it. I wear it way more often now because it's a lot more comfortable now to be honest. The skirt is the only black skirt I have (very sad I know) I would probably combine another skirt with it which wouldn't be as wavy and light as this skirt is but oh well. The flannel shirt I'm having around my hips is vintage and I love using flannel shirts like that. On the one hand side it looks good (in my opinion) plus when it gets kinda cold you can wrap it around you. Now what's not perfect about it?
The John Lennon glasses are from Camden Market in London and since I got them I wear them all the time. Shoes are converse, obviously.
Sooo thank you for having a look on my blog and I wish you all a lovely evening! Cheers!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen