Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015

Normal People Scare Me














Hiya! Soooo. This is a look that I really really like. It's not that it always has to be these shorts , tights, and this shirt but I mean in general. A look similar to that one is just really cool. You can wear it in nearly all situations depends which shoes you choose and how you do your hair. The way I styled it I'd suggest it's a nice outfit for a day where you have to go to school/university or anything like that. Yeah the shirt I'm wearing is from Camden Market (again I know :D) and I love it too much. (btw I've seen AHS so this is kind of the permission to wear the shirt). I don't know where the shorts are from to be honest. In fact it were long jeans and I simply cut it because I needed one haha.
What you probably needa know is that it was terribly windy during the shoot which means looking nice and keeping your hair under control at the same time is quite a challenge. This is why I just decided to do a hair bun in the middle of the shoot (and I actually have to admit that I find it quite fitting to the rest of the look).  What one could add to the look is a flannel shirt (either around the hips or simply wearing it).
Plus as you've probably already noticed I'm totally into rings right now. Definitely need more so that I don't have to wear the same ones all the time.
Work at home is pretty demanding right now. I'm helping my mum cleaning the whole house which takes days. I already got enough although we just started yesterday - happy that I got some hours off now so I used the time for blogging.
Hope you guys are having a nice day aaand I'd be really happy about your opinion! What can I improve concerning my looks and style? What's good already? (And I'd also appreciate help concerning my blog in general, template, layout etc. What do you think?)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen