Freitag, 17. Juli 2015

Swing Life Away












Hey everyone! I really love the look you can see in the pictures and I'm totally overwearing it right now. The jumper is my aunts she gave it to me because she didn't like it anymore and omg I simply can't stop wearing it anymore. I know it's summer but I'm still loving it. Yeah well. the shoes are my black converse as usually (I really have to get more/cooler shoes). The necklace you see in some pictures is new and one of my only necklaces (yes I also need more necklaces, I basically need so much stuff).
Hm yeah well as you see in the picutres I'm mostly taking fotos in the nature which I do not like too much but I'm living on the country side and simply can't change it. I'm moving to a bigger city soon though (Don't know where to yet depends on which university wants me). Hopefully I can take some more interesting fotos then.
Plus it's so warm right now and I'm lurking for cooler weather to wear jumpers and layers and everything but I know that if it would be cold i couldn't wait for warmer weather. I'm realising this is going to be a maxi post so I should probably stop talking about random and uninteresting stuff.
One last thing: Can't stop listening to Rise Against currently. I love them so much.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen