Samstag, 25. Juli 2015

NEW IN







Hey everyone. I know the last post is ages ago but I had quite a lot to do. I was in the second hand shop again that I posted about in earlier times and got these three lovely pieces. I can't wait to combine the jeans shirt with the orange jumper and the brown blouse with the olive jumper I showed you in the last post. The only problem is: it is too hot.
In general I've been quite busy although I have so much free time now. You know, I'm applying for psychology universities right now, and didn't get an admission yet which is kind of frustrating. I'm so scared what will happen if I don't get an admission at the university. Oh well, it's a changing time right now so things are simply complicated.
Anyways, you really need to listen to Rise Against guys! They are more than awesome. I love them so terribly much.
On Tuesday we are going to a three days metal music festival called Wacken in northern Germany. We are leaving on Tuesday as I've said although the festival really starts on Thursday. We need quite a lot of time to get there plus we use it as holiday.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to post before we are leaving but I'll definitely show you posts of the festival as soon as we are back!
Cheers!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen