Montag, 3. August 2015

Wacken 2015
















Wacken was amazing! It was so much fun although it rained all the time. The mud was more than annoying but everyone still went on partying so it actually didn't even matter.
The bands were really awesome and that's what a girl says that is not even too much into metal. The atmosphere and everything was just so stunning that everything else was less important.
Plus: it was more than inspiring. I decided to try out some "harder" more metal looks again as the people were so inspiring. What I really liked as well were the steam punk like dressed Wasteland Warriors. You might not know how they look like but I'll soon make an inspiration post so I'll show you in that one.
Haha and again pictures of me and my boyfriend (it's the first picture of us kissing in one and a half year! Imagine! Haha) Hope he doesn't mind me posting them.
And last but not least thanks to L. and F. the friends that took all the photos! Thank you guys!
I really hope you had a great week as well! Enjoy your evening.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen