Donnerstag, 6. August 2015

You have to cross the line just to remember where it lays












Hey everyone. I know it has been I while. I really don't know why I don't find any time to blog. Probably the main problem is that I haven't got really good quality photos of myself as I've got no one that could take them. And taking pictures of yourself is quite hard. Anyways I know the outfit is not the best and that's because it wasn't about the outfit really.
I created the shorts myself. It was a long jeans that was a bit too short for me and that's why I simply decided to cut it off. I added some stuff and yeah well that's how it looks now. Hope you like it. I'm not sure though if I should make both sides of the shorts equal or leave it like that. What do you think guys?
I'll try to create a real look out of the new shorts soon. I really like the top too tbh but there is something missing. It's simply to simple. Haha.
Well, I'm leaving tomorrow to go to my grandma for the weekend. I'm kind of excited but haven't packed anything yet. Really don't know what I should take with me. I created a "grandma-look" some days ago but I somehow can't remember what it actually was. Have to look through my closet to recreate it as I really liked it.
Anyways have a good night everyone. I promise, I will try to post more often now.


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen