Sonntag, 9. August 2015

Weekly Overview #1









(1) Feeling like a 90s girl and loving my hair
(2) Favourite sunnies (John Lennon haha)
(3) Lovely flower meadow
(4) Nature
(5) Spaghetti ice cream. It's the loveliest thing on earth
(6) Elspe Festival

Hey guys! I'm back from my grandma's and guess what? I couldn't remember the granny look. So that's why I simply decided to wear the look on the first picture. I felt so 90s omg.
Plus: I'm currently stalking Amy Valentine's blog which is so amazing! She does a thing that she calls Sunday Summary Week and I liked the idea so much that I decided to do something similar. So that's why I'll start to post pictures of my week every Sunday now. Hope you're as obsessed with the idea as I am.

Btw I signed up on boglovin so yeah here it is:
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14356791/?claim=vubj8qzdfd3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen