Dienstag, 11. August 2015

Inspiration is what I seek




obsessed with their looks. I want a clique like that as well.




In love with messy hair





I need some shorts like these. Like I really do. 


Can't get enough of dreads lately although I don't have the guts to get them myself.


If that's not perfection what is.


These are pictures that inspired me lately. I know they are quite a lot and I probably bore you with so many posts about inspiration but I just love the pics so much I couldn't resist to show you. I know I promised to show you some of these steem punk warriors from Wacken but I didn't find good pictures. They all kind of just didn't look good although they were so stunning in real life. So I guess I should just recommend that you all go to Wacken and look at them. Haha. Joke, of course.
Anyways, I spent time with a good friend of mine today and we laughed so much it was really just amazing. I miss everyone so much 'cause since we aren't at school anymore I barely ever see them. Poor me, Haha.
Tomorrow I'll see another friend of mine. We were kind of quarrelled (if that's a word) but got closer again lately (which makes me quite happy). I can't decide what to where though haha. Well we'll see and I promise to show you pictures of the outfit.
Have a nice evening (or enjoy your day or whatever you are doing right now)!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen