Donnerstag, 13. August 2015

Flowers and Lace









Hey guys! So this is the look I wore when I met my old friend. I felt so comfortable you wouldn't believe it. The look made me confident and we got along really well. I'm glad we stay in contact. :)
I don't really know what to say about the outfit as it is really simple. I know the photos are quite bad but I simply got no one that could take pictures of me so I'm doing them myself which makes them looking bad. Well actually it is just me making weird gestures and stuff so I don't really know haha.
Plus I was dying while wearing the leather jacket as it is so freaking warm but I wanted to show you anyways as I love the jacket so much and as I've never shown you before although I have it for ages.
Maybe I'll soon do a post about things that I wanna buy soon. You know something like a wishlist. I don't know if you'd like it but yeah let's just see.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen